Multiple Accounts

LillytheGrundo

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many Neopets accounts do you have?

• 2-5

I keep 5 accounts for multiple reasons.

I need extra petpage space cause I have a tendency to use them fast.

I like extra galleries.

I like having a backup with a few clickable avvies and some items worth a couple hundred thousand in the SDB incase i'm frozen or hacked.

And most importantly, I get silenced more than i'd like to say.

I have two accounts (one main and one side), mostly because I wanted to change my username. I don't really use my side for much, just quests and the extra pet room. I'm trying to keep my pets to around 7 max because I don't want to make another account just to store pets, although it's really tempting when I browse the pound and see well named pets in there.

I don't have any side accounts at the moment but I might make one soon to have extra lab rays and for storage of pets so that I only have one pet on my main account and those kitchen quest stats go to that pet and that pet only.

I've got four accounts at the moment, and I use my sides mainly for pet storage. Like others have said, I keep the theme different on my main so that I don't accidentally collect a daily or anything. I trade pets often and do a lot of poundsurfing, so it's imperative that I have room for new pets.

I have other accounts but I dislike it. My pets are on the other accounts often get neglected. I don't mean to be that way, it's just a hassle to keep login in. I remade one of my old accounts (Raya151) which was deleted after I hadn't been on it in years. (I lost the secret word many years back.) I kind of regret making it because it puts more responsibility on me. I've thought about getting rid of the other accounts. Still considering it. The only account which I wouldn't rid of for sure is my original account from when I was 12. I'm going to be transferring some of those pets shortly so they can be raised the same way my main account pets are currently.

It's a shame Neopets won't allow us more than four. They wouldn't be neglected at all of they were kept organized in my one account. :(

I just have the one account still. I don't think I will be getting another one. Even if I get the Lab Ray I think I will just use my Blumaroo as the tester. Unless of course on Christmas he is changed into a Faerie Xweetok. lol But for now, I am happy with four pets.

I love my side accounts... they have more unique names just in case pinkfox1010 ever gets frozen (which I highly doubt it ever will) like scalloped_potatoes. Its nice to have somewhere to put painted pets that you still want but arent your current faves.