Yay! I did it!

Jess Is Somewhere Else

I made it to 400 posts before my birthday! But the name changing thing hasn't shown up for some reason, can anyone say why?

It's alright, I found it. So, you like my new name? I thought of it a few days ago.

First off, I almost didn't know that it really was you until I noticed your Neopets username. Also, congrats on getting the Super Member mark Jess, and I really like your taste in display names as well. I remember when it took me 4 months for me to hit Super Member status, and you did it in almost 1/3rd of the time I did it in.

I can also say the same with myself getting 2,000 posts before 2011 ended as well.

Like I said, I thought of my name the other day. I was going to be called Gothic Jess because I like gothic stuff, and I'm hoping to get some for christmas. And I bet I know a certain girl who will love my name...

I used to be a goth when I was your age. I got in regular trouble for wearing black lipstick to school :P

Congrats on making it to 400 posts!