Best time to sell...

maldoror122

Gourmet cooking for your pet?

I've recently decided to work on my pet's intelligence intensively, and as such, have been buying plenty of books at the bookstore. In doing so, I was lucky enough to buy quite a few copies of gourmet cooking for your pet.

My question is, when is the best time to sell these for the most profit?

I've heard that August is actually not a good time to sell them, due to legions of hoarders unleashing hundreds of copies. Would July or even earlier be a better time?

Thanks. :laughingsmiley:

This price history chart for "Gourmet Cooking for your pet" from jellyneo's item database will give you a good idea of when to sell.

http://items.jellyne...history&id=1388

From the looks of it, June/July seem to be the best time to sell them. So Id say you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one old chap :P

I had a few that I sold in August for 80K. They were around the same price in July, and in June they were about 30K. I'd say beginning of July; but it's probably better to watch the market and just use your best judgement.

yes , in July .....

although most people have this avatar now , fewer people will demand it .. so the price isn't likely to SPIKE like it was in the first year (300k-1 million np) , the next year (150-250k) ... and last year it was still buyable - went for 80-90k ... but still I made some profit from selling my last two ...

the same thing happened to the Mysterious Valentine's card :)