Neopets Down For Maintenance Tonight!

hrtbrk

what do they usually do during the down times? O.o

I'm not exactly sure, but my guess is that TNT normally fixes any glitches, kinks, and other stuff that may be problematic to the site during maintenance periods.

I wonder if it's a coincidence my account was wrongly frozen right after the maintenance occurred...Does anyone know if that ever happens?

you account froze? that sucks! have you tried emailing them? if you weren't being suspected for cheating or something you shouldn't have been frozen.

either way, send a ticket!

Since the maintenance period has past and gone for about a week since the first post, I'm closing this topic to prevent further any posts that don't pertain to the suggested shutdown period (from 11 PM NST on 12/5/11 to 2 AM NST on 12/6/11).

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

Let's end this topic since Neopets is not in maintenance mode (or will be in a matter of time), shall we?

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.