*bangs head on wall*

queensorchadragon

I have my paper written and it's not a horrible paper. However, seeing as this is HONORS research writing, I have to get every sentence nicely flowing from the previous one. I thought I was doing fine until my professor came in and slashed a bunch of stuff, but now I feel like I have no way of completing everything- it's due tomorrow! I just had to come in here and vent-- I feel like such a failure :/

Whenever I needed to write an essay bullet points were my best friend. I'd write out everything I need to include in short hand bullet points, then expand on them gradually bit by bit, makes things easier to get my head around :P

Good luck darling!!

had the same problem with my chemical review paper, go take a walk outside and just run a few things through your head. its also helpful to then get a pen and flow chart how you want the ideas to go, like saxen said bullet points are your friend.

is it a final version due tomorrow or another review? if you feel like sharing, whats it on as well?

sees like this is happening to everyone lately...one of my closest friends just got his graduate thesis stolen (he left his laptop in his car), and it's due in less than a week!

in these situations, just breathe, fix yourself a cup of tea (or chug a monster!), and let your parasympathetic system take over a bit. you'll be okay, i know it. ♥♥ if you need any moral support, make sure to stop by tdn every few hours for a pick-me-up. :)

I hope that never happens to me! I'd find that so hard! But just when I think it's all gone wrong, things turn out all right in the end. Hope it does for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, I feel your pain! I just finished my end of year exams last week. I'm studing medicine and have just finished the first year of my internship, I know all about pulling all nighters to get a stupid essay done. You'll get there, doing your honors is a great achievement and you'll be so proud of yourself when it's done, and I bet your professor will love your end result!! What are you studing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good luck! I hope all went well. I'm positive you aren't a failure- sometimes I think profs do that just to try and bring out the best in you- if you've gotten this far you can finish it for sure!