HI ALL. NEW TO FORUM. I HAVE A RARE TRADE! :)

misshawaiki

Hi everyone. My username is misshawaiki. I started playing not so long ago. I have played for a few years on another account which I stopped using for a while and forgot my details so I started a new account. I hope to meet new friends on here, feel free to add me AND....Check out my trades OR auctions as I have a Zombie Aisha Morphing Potion!!!!! There is only 1 other person selling it so this is VERY rare. :) Also feel free to check out my shop. I also hope to gain new ideas from all of you on here and learn much more about neopia. My goals is to build my account and collect rare items. I have a gallery which is full of neggs which I absolutely love because of all of the different shapes and designs :)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading a little about myself on neopets and I hope to speak with you all again soon and contribute not just to neopets itself but also this board :)

xoox me

A Zombie Aisha MP in the Trades? I'd like it, but not at the moment seeing I am still making up Neopoints after getting the Wishing Well avatar. Anyways, I hope your sales turn out wonderful at the end!

Also, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Neomysterion, 19 and a half, and I've been on Neopets for 9 and a half years. I'm one of the mods over here, and you can ask me (or another staff member) questions about Neopets, TDN, or TDNForums if you need help.

I like to collect Chocolate goodies on Neopets, though I don't have a lot of super-expensive ones. I took a look at your Negg Gallery, and you've got a pretty good selection of them so far, keep up the good work!

One last thing, you should check out this thread if you have something good to sell to other Neopets players.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum :) Your gallery is awesome!! Neggs are cool, I totally agree ^^

Good luck selling your MP :D

Hey, I'm Jess. You're very lucky to have that item. Hope you find someone to have it, I couldn't possibly afford it! And I'm not a huge fan of Aishas anyway.

Welcome to the TDN Forums :) I'm Rae! Hopefully I'll see you around the boards, and if you need anything feel fee to contact me :)

I love zombies, but I already have two zombie pets. So good luck selling! :)