Er... hi there...

Wolf Child

"Hi Liz."

Right well... When I was a wee lass, about 13 or 14ish, I started playing a game on the interwebs that featured puppehs and kittehs and I was liek, 'zomaigawd mai puppeh could eet joor puppeh in a fight!' and my best friend was like 'oh heeeeeeeckzsh no, MAH dragon... thing... without a nose is gonna make your puppeh eet dirt with his... zooming!' and we were totally oblivious to the EXPLOSION that was going on around us at the time - where even teachers were starting to play neopets in the classrooms with kids and Adam, the Lord of Asparagus, was sitting utop his pile of advertisements and quite frankly boggling at the popularity of his invention. ((There was a time, long long ago, when the site would crash on a near daily basis because it couldn't handle the sheer volume of people that were logging in xD))

I somehow fell into neopet art, where I met a huge group of really amazing people, like ilovetherain and Henu24 and their ilk. They were my idols when I was younger xD and I became obsessed with drawing. My friends eventually moved on, and though I left neopets for a very long time I never stopped drawing.

Years have passed since, and as I dust off my account I can already see how so much has changed since I've been gone. I'm hoping that I'll be able to make some new friends, and have some fun when I'm not studying or working - though I'll probably spend most of my time on the art board.

So there you go. I'm an old bug and long time neopets newb. xD nice to meet y'all.

Slightly late, but welcome to TDN Wolf Child. I'm Neomysterion, and I've started playing Neopets at the age of 10. There are many great friends to be had over here at The Daily Neopets. Also, I did enjoy that Lupe evolution you posted over at the Art Gallery. Any questions, ask any staff member, and we're glad to help out!

welcome!

~ hey, we started playing neopets just one day apart! nice to have another old-timer on the forums. eager to see your artwork contribs and glad to have you with us :)

Thank you very much ^ ^

:O Really? That's actually kind of awsome! XD What a coincidence.

Welcome to the TDN Forums :) I'm Rae! Hopefully I'll see you around the boards, and if you need anything feel fee to contact me :)