reviewed game scores

Alexandra Puppyblew

Yikes. I don't know the answer to that, but here is my guess:

They would only reject the score if they actually thought you cheated. If they thought you cheated, they would punish you in some way. You would get some kind of warning, or maybe your account would be frozen. So you would be notified.

How long HAS it been?

once i had a score never go through, i'm not sure why, but it was during daily dare so maybe they were swamped with scores and couldn't finish before the month's end? idk. a bit sad though, since that score took me 3 hours to get

how long has it been? sometimes it can take up to a week to get your score back. they're usually more careful with newbie accounts so if your account age is low, that might be a factor. and what game was it? there are some games that are infamous for taking a super long time to review. *cough* double or nothing *cough*

keep us posted~

Mine's taken over a day before. It's the weekend so it might take a little longer for it to be done tongue.gif Everything will be fine, try not to worry!

It takes longer after the 1st of the month (they get swamped with scores)... and during the weekend.

If they don't accept your score, you get frozen. I know it from experience. :(

i don't think tnt work on the weekends so it'll probably take longer.

Yikes. I don't know the answer to that, but here is my guess:

They would only reject the score if they actually thought you cheated. If they thought you cheated, they would punish you in some way. You would get some kind of warning, or maybe your account would be frozen. So you would be notified.

How long HAS it been?

actually to get the avatar on extreme potato counter you have to get a score higher then the review score

It takes longer after the 1st of the month (they get swamped with scores)... and during the weekend.

If they don't accept your score, you get frozen. I know it from experience. :(

Oh ok, I sent the score Dec 1 so I guess it hasn't been that long, but I just wondered because usually it goes through for me within 24 hrs. The game was Castle of Eliv Thade...

And no, I'm not frozen so I guess they haven't gotten to it yet.

Oh ok, I sent the score Dec 1 so I guess it hasn't been that long, but I just wondered because usually it goes through for me within 24 hrs. The game was Castle of Eliv Thade...

Ahh I did that one last month, it took quite a long time for my score to process, too. It'll be fine sweet ^_^

Ugh I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse...but I put in a score for eliv thade in mid-november, wow I just realized that was about two weeks ago now :( I haven't heard anything, or been frozen so I'm not sure if they've got an issue with eliv thade or maybe they lost my score..or maybe they are just taking forever!

Well I'll wait and see what happens. If it doesn't get accepted, it's ok. I'll just try again. But I really don't want to be frozen. That's what I'm mostly concerned about. I remember when I first started playing neopets I didn't know the rules very well, and I posted some outside link on the boards. I got a warning, and it really bummed me out - so much that I didn't log in again for 6 months. I would really hate to get frozen.

• 2 months later...

This is a bit of a late response, but last month I had one of my scores reviewed. I hadn't heard anything in about four weeks, so I sent in a ticket. I got a response saying that my score had not been accepted. I didn't get a warning of any kind, and I still have my account.

So you're account doesn't always get frozen if your score isn't accepted.