Lady Kakata (and Moorlough!)'s Great Food Giveaway!

Lady Kakata

Hate buying food for pets? Want to give them something other than jellies and omelettes? Hate seeing starving pets around Neopia?

Well, we're giving away food!

That's right! I come across food in my journey around Neopia and I buy a lot of cheap stuff on Half Price Day in between shop stocking. Want some food for your pets? Just Neomail me and Neofriend me to be put on my Free Food VIP list! There's no catch, no 'obligation', just ask!

[i've made a thread before, but that's old and I know we have new members here XD]

I am still part of the old member list, right? :D

Lady Kakata, you are one of the most generous people I've ever met! At least virtually! Always free food to everyone who wants it; where do you even get all this food from? ...oh right! Thank you very much for... everything (includes the plushies)! I really appreciate it!

*gives you a virtual cawwot carrot*

I am still part of the old member list, right? :D

Lady Kakata, you are one of the most generous people I've ever met! At least virtually! Always free food to everyone who wants it; where do you even get all this food from? ...oh right! Thank you very much for... everything (includes the plushies)! I really appreciate it!

*gives you a virtual cawwot carrot*

o - Of course! XD

o - Some of it is just find around the site, some of it is stuff I buy for low prices and give away XD I have some more plushies if you want them?

o - XD Thank you!

o - Some of it is just find around the site, some of it is stuff I buy for low prices and give away XD I have some more plushies if you want them?

Of course I want them! I kinda collect them, even though I have yet the expand my gallery! ...oh wow. You are the best Lady Kakata!

My gallery is Size 1. XD