What's your favourite colour?

Saxen

If we were talking UC's, I'd definitely go with Royal and Faerie, but the new art makes the colors look too plain for some pets.

I completely agree! Converted Faeries are totally lifeless to me (sorry all you faerie lovers!) but I absolutely adore UC Faeries ^^

If we're talking UC's then I think my fave all round would have to be plushie. I looove this lil guy :D

fz0ksj.png

But overall this be my dreamie

2rc97iq.png

<3

I have three because I can't make up my mind, and in no particular order they are:

(1) Halloween - I have a halloween cybunny

(2) Darigan - I have a darigan cybunny

(3) Chocolate - I have a chocolate uni and a chocolate cybunny

Darigan has always been my favourite, and the Darigan Aisha had always been my dream pet since I started playing. I finally got that dream in 2009 when I painted Shuhune Darigan.

I also like Ghost, Faerie, Mutant, Chocolate, Maraquan, Zombie, Halloween, White, and I've grown very fond of Electric lately, too.

Yeah, I have a LOT of favourite colours.

My favorite is the one in my imagination. The colour of evil and villainy. There are too many gushy colours for my tastes.

Granted we do have Darigan, some Halloween, and now the Wraith colours... but that still doesn't satisfy the need for more.

My favorite is the one in my imagination. The colour of evil and villainy. There are too many gushy colours for my tastes.

Granted we do have Darigan, some Halloween, and now the Wraith colours... but that still doesn't satisfy the need for more.

Also Transparent and Zombie ^^ They're not necessarily 'evil' looking on their own but with a good customisation they can surely look it =)

Also Transparent and Zombie ^^ They're not necessarily 'evil' looking on their own but with a good customisation they can surely look it =)

Ghost is also considered "evil" but it is so cartoonish.

Ghost is also considered "evil" but it is so cartoonish.

How could I forget Ghost?! Silly me. UC Dari's are probably the most evil looking of all Neopets I reckon

How could I forget Ghost?! Silly me. UC Dari's are probably the most evil looking of all Neopets I reckon

UC Darigans are by far among the most wicked looking of all neopet species and colors. I am just disappointed in the lack of content for evil neopets.

UC Darigans are by far among the most wicked looking of all neopet species and colors. I am just disappointed in the lack of content for evil neopets.

There are quite a few that look evil without being in those groups though, like the Mutant Draik for example. TNT are trying though, Wraith wasn't too bad on the evilness front! I think most Neopets lost their originality when they were converted though, a lot of them just look the same now.

Me too! I love my Mutant Kau, Alkeroi. He doesn't look much like any other Kau ^^

9syliq.png

Unfortunately he was zapped invisible the other day so now my customisation is just a cave ¬_¬ lol

He's my favourite Mutant though by far <3

I think Darigan is my favorite color...I mean, the paint brush has wings. That was my big dream item back in the day. I still love my UC Daris, though the converteds don't quite have the same impact...

Other than that, it's not really a color per se, but I love the pets that look like real animals. Like the Spotted Lupe, Hissi, several of the Pteris, etc etc. Camo Krawk :wub_anim: