Cheapest ITTPD

Luck&Chance

TDN does not have an Avatar Chat section, but I can help you out on your question.

There are many ways to get the I Taunt The Pant Devil avatar, but the cheap way is to buy 93 Golden Geraptiku Talismans, they should cost 100 NP to 200 NP a piece. You have to refresh a number of times to get the avatar when you have the Golden Geraptiku Tailsmans.

Therefore, 93 Golden Geraptiku Tailsmans times 100 NP to 200 NP a piece would equal 9,300 NP to 18,600 NP total. Good luck on getting the avatar!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought 30 or so Blibble Petpets (cant remember the exact number), was sooo much easier than buying the Daggers like I did last time :P

I bought 30 or so Blibble Petpets (cant remember the exact number), was sooo much easier than buying the Daggers like I did last time :P

To be honest, 31 is the exact minimum amount of Blibbles you need to get the avatar. That's a method I used to suggest to my clients, but not anymore since to price for Blibbles has rised months after the Krawk Island Disappearance event. It'd cost you 124,000 NP (or more or less depending on where you buy them) to get 31 Blibbles for the avatar.

To be honest, 31 is the exact minimum amount of Blibbles you need to get the avatar. That's a method I used to suggest to my clients, but not anymore since to price for Blibbles has rised months after the Krawk Island Disappearance event. It'd cost you 124,000 NP (or more or less depending on where you buy them) to get 31 Blibbles for the avatar.

Clients? lol :P. I did it like that because it was about a million times easier, I actually found a shop selling all of them at once! Maybe it's not the cheapest option but it certainly requires less faffing around looking for a million items XD. They were also a lot easier to sell quickly than when I bought the daggers. I made money with the Blibbles and I lost a fair bit with the daggers :/

I have one Blibble you can use that I kept if you want :P