more habitarium help

ehoffy

Okay, so I was just wondering...is there any reason to buy the barracks or the hospital for my habitarium? I have houses and they've been working just fine, but I was just wondering if I was missing something major.

Thanks in advance for the help, guys!

The hospital's can only contain I believe 3 or 4 P3's so houses are still much better as they can hold up to 7. The barracks would probably have a similar limitation of how many it can hold.

I use one barrack but that's only because I only keep three soldiers active at any one time so I can benefit from the faster healing and helps keep them separate from the rest of my population when resting but as for hospitals I don't use them since they can only hold three P3's each.

Ok, that's really helpful, guys, thanks! I have another question, though: the health on my P3s never seems to go down, but they still die. What's the deal with that? (Sorry if that's a dumb question!)

The P3's die 7 days after the point they are born. Realistically speaking, they all can't live forever right? :P Mentions it in the game anyway, once they live a long happy fulfilling life they will pass on, sad I know.