New! yup yup...

Miki

Hey! I'm Miki, hence my username. After joining a while ago, I'm FINALLY introducing myself. Let's see... I've been playing NEOPETS for 10 years on and off and right now I'm in my "on" period. Just finished up the GMC today - yay TEAM BRAWN. I'm a 23 year old recent graduate from the east coast. What else... oh, and I'm up very late - lol. I'm KELAGURL on neopets if you want to add me. b)

**I joined because I wanted to feel part of a community that shares my love and passion for neopets! (and hopefully make some awesome neofriends!) I also joined to get help and reminders for important events on neo.

Hiya Miki, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

Oh my Cawwots you are a Team Brawn supporter! Like me! *waves pompoms* Abagail for the win, even though she didn't, but whatever! :D

...wowza! 10 years of Neopets? That's pretty long I must say! :D

Anyways, I hope you like it here at the forums!

Hey Ain, nice to meet you! :) It's so nice meeting another Brawn supporter. But yeah, doesn't look like we won or anything, uff. :sad01_anim:

Greetings, I am Neomysterion (the one and only), and I am one of the mods over here. You may see my username on the high scores list for several games like Nova Defender, Nimmo's Pond, Tubular Kiko Racing, and several others.

Also, I'm a lover for LE pets, I own four of them (a Kiko, a Hissi, a Poogle, and a Jetsam). Also, you should check out the Draik Lair, there are many proud Draik fans and owners awaiting your arrival.

I'll be seeing you around these forums, and don't forget to enjoy yourself as well! ^_^

@Miki I'm quite surprised, to be honest with you. I personally thought that AAA was a little too popular, and that the difference would be well, abnormally large! But still, Abagail did put up quite a good fight against him, so I'm quite proud of her actually! :D

And the Team Brawn's trophy beats the Team Brains' trophy in my opinion!

Hey Mikki!! :D

I'm Arie. Its nice to meet you! :D

Another Team Brawn supporter!!! :O Yeah, we rocked.

I am a COOL person. :P

I've been playing Neopets for almost 6 years now(on and off, of course). I have three pets and I love all of 'em!

I'm up late almost everyday, mostly because of my sleeping pattern.

Anyways, have fun! :D

Hey, I'm Jess, and your name seems to be one I'e seen on another forum.. i saw a new topic but didn't post there and then I never saw you again... but if you ever go (back) there, you'll find me easily.

Hey Miki ^_^

welcome to TDN Forum~

i am Ezril (the real name of mine) but everyone call me SEAP here

well if you want to be a part of the neopets community, you made a right decision :)

everyone here loves neopets and share the same passion and love on their own ways :)

@Arie: Hey!! Nice to meet you. Team Brawnies rocked indeed. I'm glad I was on TEAM BRAWN, I like our trophies better. I like cool people, so I'll probably like you! haha. :)

@Jess: Hey there Jess, thanks for the welcome. :) You saw me on another forum? As in another TDN forum? Or another site completely? Any who, I believe I've posted once here before, I believe something about avatars... I don't believe I'm part of any other forum other than this one and makeuptalk (lol). It's cool you saw me, though!

@Ezril: Hello hello! I'm glad I did join this forum, people are so friendly! BTW, impressive artwork - my mouth dropped. :)

@Ezril: Hello hello! I'm glad I did join this forum, people are so friendly! BTW, impressive artwork - my mouth dropped. :)

haha i am blushing right now..

we have other great artists here, too ^_^

off neopets discussion :

now that you are graduated, what will you do?

@ Ezril: Right now I'm working at my old high school, erg. Kind of like TA stuff - not exactly what I graduated in! I've been looking for work in my field, which is International Business (emphasis in Marketing), the job market isn't so great right now. I actually have a job interview coming up for a B2B firm in the city - we'll see how that goes! *fingers crossed*