Part 14 Gears not working at all!

notverycharming

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help. When I put the rock in a gear, like the guide said, one by one and see if it has any effect, none of them effect the hole in the ceiling at all. I have all three rocks, and I can put all three in, but that does nothing as well. Also, the janitor mentions I have the flat rocks but doesn't get mad at me if I put too many rocks in the gears or resets them. I always leave the page when I put a rock in and go back and double check to make sure it was where I put it.

Is this a glitch with neopets or something? Does anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks!

PUSH THE BUTTON ON THE WALL! i've been stuck on this for three days now! hahaha, but yeah then the ceiling closes and THEN you start jamming the gears :)

oh and when you do so, you see a message The ceiling starts grinding closed... KEEP THAT PAGE OPEN and one with the gears and refresh the page with the ceiling each time you try a different gear :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

PUSH THE BUTTON ON THE WALL! i've been stuck on this for three days now! hahaha, but yeah then the ceiling closes and THEN you start jamming the gears

oh and when you do so, you see a message The ceiling starts grinding closed... KEEP THAT PAGE OPEN and one with the gears and refresh the page with the ceiling each time you try a different gear

What do you mean with that?

I'm also stuck in part 14 of the Altador Plot because the hole in the ceiling doesn't change at all! Can anyone send me screenshots with the steps I need to take? And What button do I have to push from what wall (send me a screenshot with the location of that button, please!)?

Thank you.