Spinacles Tips.

xSummer

I recommend trying to stay on the lower levels. When you get close to clearing it, purposefully miss combos repeatedly until it's built back up to an amount you feel comfortable with again. Then you just keep repeating that.

I just went crazy firing whatever until I reached the later levels, then I started working on making combos. I got the method from a guide, worked pretty well for me :). I got 2000+ in less than 5 minutes.

Good luck :D

Combos, combos, combos. Get as many as you can in a row, because you get more points that way (1 each for your first, 2 for the second, and so on). Like Spritzie said, occasionally purposefully getting something wrong to hang around on a level (I suggest level 6 or 7, that way you get plenty added) can also help. I got the score on my third try, when I started purposefully trying to get as many combos as possible. :)

On levels 1-4 I just pretty much kept firing one after the other without much thought or hesitation. By doing that you'll clear those levels pretty quickly. If for some reason they gathered too close to the edge without clearing themselves then, I would purposely aim and fire to clear the level. Starting on level 5 it's easier to get combos. I got up to 12+ combo once. For the combos start with the lowest amount of color thingies. For example if you have 2 reds fire a red at it to get a +1 combo. Then pick a color that has 3 or 4 for the +2 combo. If you have a whole bunch of one color try to leave that for +3 combos or higher. That way you'll rack up the points quickly. If you don't have any smaller combos, you can also try to make them yourself. I hope this was clear, and doesn't confuse anybody.