Mini-Guide for Moon Rock Rampage

Aalnius

Hi everyone, this is just a mini guide like my neopian battlefield legends one purely aimed to help people with the gmc challenges,

biw moon rock rampage gives horrible points until later levels but for the gmc challenge theres an easy trick to get enough points with little effort and you could even prolong it to get 1000np from the game.

anyway first make your way to level 6, this only has to be done once as afterwards you can click continue game to get to level 5 and then quickly jump to level 6

then when your on level 6, now you need to block off the other ways to your characther so they don't sneak up on you then position yourself as the screenshot show this can be done on which ever side you like.

2v8pzxf.png

then you should shoot an enemy as he approaches you and throw him in the direction shown on the screenshot with this method you should get 200+ in first life then you can rinse and repeat with your other lives for 1000np or send the score for the challenge

couldn't really find any tricks when i was playing it but a couple of tips would be hide behind rocks to draw the enemies into and remember to use your guns that shoot out of both sides of your ship when you press space, also theres a cheat where when you type empulse to create a small blast once a game.

heres tdns guide to it, its pretty good and should help you quite a bit

guide

Thank you for the guide. I'm still a bit confused, but I'm going to go try it. Thanks!

Thank you for the guide. I'm still a bit confused, but I'm going to go try it. Thanks!

ill try a simpler explanation to see if that clears things up, get to level 6 go to the right/left hand side then go to the position on the screenshot and wait for the monsters to approach when they do shoot them to turn them into blocks then push them so they hit other monsters which will get you points.

the position shown is best as its easily set up and your pushing the monsters straight through the monster spawn zone