Hey everybody! :D

behemothrules

My name's Madelaine, i joined TDN because i love the site and I hoped I would be able to meet some new people on these forums! I haven't been playing neopets for that long, but I have put alot of work into my account and enjoyed every minute of it :rolleyes_anim: So I finally decided to say hello to everyone and also give a shout out to those people who make this site possible! Thanks again!

Now there's an awesome userlookup right there.

Anyways, I'm Neomysterion, and I work as a mod over here. Any questions should be forwarded to me or another staff member. Also, I hope you have a great time over here as well at TDN, everyone here is nice and helpful when it comes to Neopets, life, and all.

Hey Madelaine! I'm Arie. Welcome to the forums! :D

You'll love it here! Everyone on TDN is just so helpful! They even inspire you to get more goals or do better in Neopets, lol.

There are loads of tips we give you here, about Neopets. The whole community is very friendly.

Welcome to TDN Madelaine. :) I'm Spritzie. (You know me from the item avatar lending.) I thought I recognized your display name. :D

Oh yeah! Thanks so much for doing the ALP, it's helped me so much!