No Prize

barkie

I have gained the score needed in the Biscuit Brigade twice but it does not show my prize box ready to be opened I have done the 1st challenge and opened my prize box then sophies stew from the second challenge but cannot get the hungry skieth score. would this be the reason the 3rd prize box is not opening...If the challenges get harder each day as they have been I won't be getting many more prizes...That's for sure.

That's a good theory, get the score for hungry skieth and see if it works. Don't give up and keep at it! ^^ It may take a few tries but that's not a big deal, once you start getting into the routine of picking up a jelly with the spacebar and then using the arrow keys to quickly move back and over the correct vat and let go of the jelly, it won't feel so bad and you'll start to work on doing it faster. You can always read the TDN guide for it but the best way is to practice at it hands on and you can see if someone recorded gameplay of it on youtube as I have seen been done with other games.

It might just be that since she started the second challenge and hasn't fully completed it yet the game is only looking for a score from hungry skeith and wasn't counting challenge 3 at that moment since it is not a part of challenge 2.