hello :D

nenenane

Just thought I would introduce myself. I'm Meredith, my user name is nenenane. I used to play neopets way back in the day but was horrible at it. Rejoined on a nostalgia whim and am trying to establish myself again. I am not part of a guild, if anyone has a good one they want to post about here! I am 18 years old, and that's about it.

I used to be horrible with Neopets back when I was 10 or 11, but that was a very long time ago. There's no avoiding it, but everyone had those newbie moments back when they signed up for Neopets. Since my return to Neopets in August 2010, I've returned better than ever after a 31/2 hiatus (and my current account was never deleted for inactivity for some odd reason).

Enough about that, allow me to introduce myself to you. First off, I'm Neomysterion, I've been on Neopets for 91/2 years, and I'm one of the mods for the forum. Also, if you have any questions, ask me or another staffer. Don't forget that TDN is the most powerful and helpful Neopets resource you'll ever come across, there'll be other members that can also lend a hand if you're stuck. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums.