Help me get a hold of (buy) a paint brush? (from you?)

grimreapermeowface

I know this is kind of stupid but I've seriously been trying for days (7 to be exact) to get a hold of a Ghost Paint Brush. (Or similar for an Ogrin).

I keep getting out bid in all of the auctions I participate in, despite watching them very closely.

All the trades I've made offers to deny me, even though I offer their price or more.

I'm so frustrated. I tried posting on the neopets forums looking for someone willing to set up a trade. No one responds. I thought this might be my best shot.

I'd like to spend 150k or less on it since I would like to save money to get more paint brushes for future pets. But I guess I can go up to 200k if I have to.

If anyone has one and can set up a trade with me (grimreapermeowface).

Let me know.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a topic for Advertising Items. Please post item advertisments there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.