Hey!

Melpomene

Hey there, fellow Neopians! I'm Elise, and I've been playing Neopets for roughly eight years now (although there was a years-long hiatus in between my old and new account, haha). I haven't really been on a forum in a while; I'm mostly limited to sites like Tumblr and such, but I'm excited to get involved in one again! Aside from Neopets, I'm currently engaged in a love affair with Homestuck and anime/manga.

I look forward to making everyone's acquaintance! 8D

A bit late to the party, but welcome to TDN and TDNForums Melpomene. I'm Neomysterion, and I am one out of six Global Mods for the forum. I have a Tumblr (http://neomysterion.tumblr.com), but I'm not as active as most people (thanks to being hooked onto Neopets and all). I'm not as active an anime watcher than what I used to be earlier this year as well (things slowed down when the Altador Cup came around), but that will change pretty soon.

One more thing: If you have any questions about Neopets, TDN, or the forums, ask me or another fellow staff member, we'll be glad to help out.

Welcome to TDN. I'm Spritzie. :)

I've been playing for 9.5 years, but like you, I took years-long hiatuses as well. I came back for good in July of 09 and I've been online pretty much daily ever since.

I'm sure you'll really love it here. TDN is a great community and it's very helpful. With the help of TDN, I've come to enjoy Neopets more now than ever before.