Hey

KasuChii

Hello fellow TDN Users and Neopians :>

I am playing Neopets for some time now and I always used TDN for help/daylie links. So I thought it was about time to register on the Forums.

Not sure what to write really... so I'll just tell you a few tings about myself - even though I doubt someone is interested in knowing anything Oo

So...

Name: Tanja

Neopets: jhudoras_darkfaerie (second account. I took a neopets break a few years ago but come back :>) + jds_pets1 sideaccount for some pets

Hmmm... maybe I should mention what I like doing around TDN and Neopets... yep, that I should do :D

TDN is great for the daylies and to keep track of my Avatars... and for guides to the avatars :>

It really helped me a lot in getting some.

Neopets... well some time ago I was a lot into restocking but after a years break I am struggling to get back into it :/

so I play flash games most of the time and hope to get better for the game Avatars.

Basically getting Avatars is what I like most about Neopets :>

I might be of some help to a few people but like I said -> break so I don't really know much about the new things -.-

But I still like to help where I can - it makes me happy :D

Ok I think that's enough... just so I introduced myself.

-jd

Nice to meet you, Tanja! ^_^ I'm Khaos. I'm awesome. Hopefully you are too. :P

I hope you stay long and become all the way to a Super Member (400 posts) or a Fantastic Member (2000 posts) :D

Hi, I'm Jess. So you live not that far from England? Great, that means you'll be on when I'm normally on! Cause I'm English. And I turn 15 in December.

Welcome to The Daily Neopets, and thanks for signing up to our forums. You'll be in great company here. ^_^

By the way, I'm Neomysterion (neoking2002_neo on Neopets), age 191/2, and I'm from Rhode Island USA.

If you have any questions about Neopets, TDN, or TDNForums, ask any staff member (we have coloured usernames).

Deutschland! Willkommen auf dem TDNForum. :)

I'm Jacky, I'm originally from the Netherlands but live in the USA now. Haven't been here very long myself, but I can tell you everybody is very nice here and you will feel right at home!

Have fun here!

by the way, isn't there a 1 hour time difference between Germany and England? :/