Happy Thanksgiving!

Ian

From all of us at The Daily Neopets... Happy Thanksgiving! We hope that your Thanksgiving is great and that you enjoy a lot of great food!

lg_foodrevenge_2007.gif

Hopefully your Thanksgiving will look a bit better than the disaster above!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! My friend and I had planned on cooking, however she fell asleep on the couch during the parade and I am starving :(

Regardless if you're from the U.S.A. or not, I still wish all of you TDN members a Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't forget to dig in to your Thanksgiving Turkey as well!

23037.jpg

I am Canadian, so my version of this holiday was last month, still thanksgiving though.

two turkeys in two months in a row is too much for me, ya know, with the Christmas dinner and all, wow, many peiple get involved, others say, it's just a day off work.

If it actually MEANS something, I would like to know, cuz here, it's just a day to cook turkey. Course that could be my family

Even though Thanksgiving is only in the U.S, happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all have a good meal with family/friends! :D

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving!! We're getting close to advent calendar, YAY!