What new battledome dynamic would you like to see?

Khalon

I'd like to see petpets having a use in the battledome such as carrying a couple extra items for your neopet like a healing item but can only deliver it to the neopet once per battle or the petpet can jump in the way of an attack to shield your neopet from it.

Agreed, they should adopt the system most games use where the attack has a chance to land or miss based on your agility and your opponents agility. That would be pretty sweet. It would also be nice to see more items requiring a certain amount of str, def etc in order to be equipped such as the ghostkerchief bomb requiring 200 str to wield. It would make things more fair for pets in the same league since they will be balanced in terms of having a similar battledome set but I guess having set caps would also be a remedy for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally just a better application of the agility as stated above would be a start. Even if it just factored in to attack and defense boosts.

In what way would it factor into attack and defence boosts and apply? It's much more interesting if you elaborate on ideas.

Like if you chose to attack it would factor as a multiplier... 1.2 x your attack. If you were defending then something higher perhaps? Like 1.4 x your defense.

Furthermore just the addition of more items in general that require X amount of whatever stat, including agility, would be great. It would give reasons to reach those milestones.

My only hesitation with avoiding hitting or increasing your chances of hitting are the lab pets that have insanely high speed. This amount of agility offsets the school trained pets considerably.

My only hesitation with avoiding hitting or increasing your chances of hitting are the lab pets that have insanely high speed. This amount of agility offsets the school trained pets considerably.

This is why we have leagues so pets with similar stat boosts can be matched up against each other fairly. HP is also taken into consideration when calculating league.