Another new member

Aloriality

Greetings everyone. I have been bopping around Neopets for 10 years now, and would at times, look around online for helpful websites with tips and tricks to get where you wanna be on Neopets. TDN has been a familiar site for me during my past.

However, Neopets has also become a lot more engaged, new game styles, story lines, events and a whole list of new goodies to engage their members. Goals to reach, advances to push for. And I have been finding myself more involved, and TDN site has been a HUGE aid in teaching an ol' gal like me the new tricks. Not only that, but I have gained more knowledge about this world, the characters, the games-it's a real inspiration for me to keep coming back and challenging myself with something new, or improve from the day before.

And so, here I am, on the forums here. I will work to be as active as I can, I am definitely one who enjoys helping others out, so perhaps I may be of assistance with some things as well. Paying it forward. ^^

Glad to finally get myself out here to you all and willing to help as much as I can.

Welcome to the forums Aloriality. I'm Neomysterion (or neoking2002_neo on Neopets), the same fella whose username that you see on the high scores lists for games like Kookia, Nova Defender, Nimmo's Pond, Tubular Kiko Racing, Barf Boat, and some others.

I've been Neopets for 9 and a half years myself, and I own 4 Limited Edition pets. Also, I'm glad that TDN's a huge help to you on Neopets. Any further questions should be sent to me or another staff member. I'll be seeing you in the forums! :yes:

Thank you for the kind and warm welcome ladies... and Neomysterion lol

Yes I am a bit older, but times 2, I'm 30 (31 in Jan) but hey, I never grew up. One thing you realize as you age, you tend to feel the same one year as to the next, like "what's so different?"

I do tend to be a bit on the motherly side and assisting with real life issues, I am hoping to get into therapy. (Teaching.. lol) so I enjoy giving advice, not s

As I said, I would like to make a contribution as best I can, I know I only just joined up, but I'm pretty eager to get some stuffs done! lol I'm the 'productive type'

Hi Aloriality! I'm Khaos. Nice to meet you, and I hope I see you around the forums!

May you stay long on the forums. We are nice people. except me

You are 3 times older than me. The oh-so-epic 10 year old. :D

Welcome to the TDN Forums! I'm Rae, and if you need anything feel free to find me. Hopefully I'll see you around!

Your avatar is amazing, and your sig gave me the shivers... where is it quoted from?

Anyway, where are my manners! I'm Sweetdang, and I'm friendly. :D

Meaning I won't eat you or the cookies that youngrace gave to you, though they look mighty delicious.... *slobber*

WHERE WAS I.

Oh yes.

Hope you find TDN as fun and amazing a community as I do/did, it's really the thing that keeps me on Neo, and the people are friendly (as you've seen) and amazing. :) See you around, wherever you'd be, I hope to see more of the contributions of the lady who never grows up!

(We all never do. I'm still six. :D)

~*~Sweetdang~*~

Welcome to TDN Aloriality. :) I'm Spritzie.

I felt the same way about TDN. I've been playing Neopets for 9.5 years now, but I'd taken quite a long break. I came back July of 2009 and I was completely lost when I came back to my account. So many things had changed. When I last played, it was pre-customization and conversion. (I regret not painting my Shoyru Faerie way back then.) Plus, I never got that involved in what was going on around the site. I missed a lot of awesome plots because I didn't pay attention to things like that. I always did my own things. When I came back, I discovered TDN and it made such a huge difference. I learned so much, and was able to get more involved in the site. Now I enjoy Neopets more than ever.

Why thank you Sweetdang ^^ I used to do a lot of avatar making, even animated ones due to a chat room i was part of and I supplied a lot of free custom made graphics. The picture itself is full credit to an artist friend of mine who created it based on a character I was writing about, here's a larger version of the image itself alora_char.jpg Pure digital art! She was amazing!!

Also reminds me I should make a new one scaled to 90x90, the 75x75 pixels make it look all fuzzy :O Be warned, I might even change avatars frequently. It usually depends on my moods for the day/week/month lol. I just love art ^^

Unfortunately I have fallen out of touch with her over the years ;.; I will find her again, when the time is right, she promised to do the cover art for my first novel ^^

About the quote, it has been a favourite of mine for a long time now, i believe I saw it in a Korean or Japanese drama I was watching at the time. Of course the subtitles were rather literal, so it wasn't said in that exact way, but I phrased it a bit different myself. I can't remember exactly where it was from though. I'm currently working on a signature image to match it, but awaiting on a friend to aid with some photos of his swords so I can tinker around.

And thanks for the snowflake loan Spritzie ^^ I know exactly how you feel about missing out on some of the plot things and feeling lost. But apparently I've adapted to it now lol ^^ TDN has aided tremendously, so thanks to everyone for the site and forums! Great job ^^

Edit-updated my avatar lol I'm so picky about some things

Edited by Aloriality