Good evening!

Grawsee

Hello! I am new to the forums. My name is Gracie. I know you're reading this and thinking "Oh hey Gray-see" but it is pronounced "graw-see" hence my username. I swear my parents thought of this, I don't say it like that to sound like a snobby hipster or anything.

My account on neopets is butseriously. I like to play the stock market and adopt pets/paint them/put them in the pound so someone will have a chance to have a pretty painted pet. I'm very friendly and like to chit chat!

Hello, I'm sweetdang. :)

Oh my, my fast reply is working again!

Welcome, I love stocks, too! Mine are currently all going down. <_< But yes. Welcome, and hope to see you around! :)

~*~Sweetdang~*~

Sweetdang! I love your name. Really? That's no good! But luckily they will pop back up eventually. I recently sold all my stocks, so I am starting the process of buying them again <_< I hate playing the waiting game with them but at least it's worth it soon enough!

Hey Gracie :D Welcome to the forums!

I'm way too impatient for the stock market, no idea how you do it! I also zap pets and put them in the pound :) It's fun.

Wonderful to meet you and I hope you have a fabby time here!

Saxen x

Hey there, Neomysterion's the name, and being a TDN Mod and Flaming Controller Global Mod are my games. By the way, my name's pronounced Nee-Oh-Mist-Tear-Ree-On. I also like to adopt pets, all four of my pets are adopted (including my beloved Grey Jetsam, Nifuel). I hope to see you around TDN and the forums!

Sorry I'm late! My name's Jess, and you'll often see me around here trying to get more posts, or saying hello to new people like you.

I make a lot of typing mistakes too, so I have to edit lots.

Hey Gracie :D Welcome to the forums!

I'm way too impatient for the stock market, no idea how you do it! I also zap pets and put them in the pound :) It's fun.

Wonderful to meet you and I hope you have a fabby time here!

Saxen x

Thank you! I do feel welcomed :)

I feel bad pounding pets but then I love the surprise some random person will get when they're able to adopt a cool pet! It's so awesome