hello ^^

Khalon

Hi all I am new here, my name is Khalon and my neopets username is Ryathesu. I am a battledomer and I enjoy playing habitarium as well. That is pretty much all I have as an introduction for now xD but I hope to you see you guys around here on the boards ^^

Hi Khalon! Seems you share a similar name as me, Khaos. I hope to see you around the forums, and I hope you will stay long! ^_^

If you have any questions, ask a mod, and make sure to read the FAQs. *is acting like a staff member*

Have a muffin. *gives muffin*

Have a cookie. *gives cookie*

By now, you've realized that I am a 10 year old of epic proportions.

See ya around!

Hello Khalon! Loving your avatar ;) Grimmjow is super cool, I'm around episode 150 at the moment so I'm in the midst of at that right now :P

Hope you have an awesome time here! I'm sure you will :)

Saxen x

Hi Khalon, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

I'm neither a battledomer or a habitarium-er, so, um, yeah. I do nothing much on Neopets, except maybe the GMC and earning Neopoints at a very slow rate. Hm, one of your interests says 'Computer Graphics/Art'. You make them? Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

I'm not that much a Battledome player, but I'm still happy to welcome you to TDN.

I'm Neomysterion, and I am an actual Moderator over here and a Global Moderator over at Flaming Controller. Any questions, just ask me or another staff member (mods aren't the only option).

Hi, I'm Jess. I don't really do that much on Neo except customising!!!!! :) Sorry for getting overexcited there, I just love to customise. Do you?

Hi Khalon! Seems you share a similar name as me, Khaos. I hope to see you around the forums, and I hope you will stay long! ^_^

If you have any questions, ask a mod, and make sure to read the FAQs. *is acting like a staff member*

Have a muffin. *gives muffin*

Have a cookie. *gives cookie*

By now, you've realized that I am a 10 year old of epic proportions.

See ya around!

heh, thats cool, I already share something in similarity with someone here xD thanks for the cookies and muffin ^^

Hey, I'm Sweetdang.

Have fun around the forums, we're very friendly people. ^^ Hope to see you around too, I guess you'll be helping people out/ seeking help in the BD chat, eh? Have fun! :D

~*~Sweetdang~*~

yeah, there is still quite a bit I don't yet know about the battledome but I hope that I can also be able to share what I learn with others as well.

Hello Khalon! Loving your avatar ;) Grimmjow is super cool, I'm around episode 150 at the moment so I'm in the midst of at that right now :P

Hope you have an awesome time here! I'm sure you will :)

Saxen x

Heya, thanks, Grimmjoww is my favorite character from bleach and I'm currently on episode 276 but haven't been able to continue with it because of studies but hopefully I can find some time during winter break =D

Hi Khalon, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

I'm neither a battledomer or a habitarium-er, so, um, yeah. I do nothing much on Neopets, except maybe the GMC and earning Neopoints at a very slow rate. Hm, one of your interests says 'Computer Graphics/Art'. You make them? Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

yeah I make them and code them ^^ but I'm not pro or anything yet with creating graphics although my skills have been improving since taking a couple fine arts classes. I'm better at programming but it's nice to be able to create my own graphics as well. Currently I'm working on a winter/christmas themed user lookup for myself so really excited about that although its gonna be a slow work in progress because of my studies and school, for now at least.

I'm not that much a Battledome player, but I'm still happy to welcome you to TDN.

I'm Neomysterion, and I am an actual Moderator over here and a Global Moderator over at Flaming Controller. Any questions, just ask me or another staff member (mods aren't the only option).

thank you for the welcome ^^

Hi, I'm Jess. I don't really do that much on Neo except customising!!!!! :) Sorry for getting overexcited there, I just love to customise. Do you?

nah I'm not really into customizing xD maybe I'll put on the odd item like the sign for the game masters challenge but thats about it lol

Wewll I know customising isn't everyone's thing. But I don't like it when people don't even put backgrounds on their pets, I don't like that plain white background.

true true, backgrounds at least give some personality to the overall feel of things but I'm kinda split on the idea. Sometimes I like adding backgrounds to my pets but other times I find the blackground to be making the pet "blocky" such as when I'm in the battledome, I don't like seeing my pet boxed in a square while he is fighting lol

Well I don't fight, but I've seen screenies of it, and it doesn't look right. I know there used to be positions on the old pets, but I only joined Neo last year, so...

lol well join date doesn't have anything to do with it, it is what it is at present moment though having some armor on my battle pet would be pretty cool but I don't buy NC and I'm not sure how I would go about trading for some customization items or what people would be looking for them.