fountain faerie quest

phoebephilo

Earlier this week I got a fountain faerie quest which I completed. I didn't paint my neopets so I still have one free painting at the rainbow fountain. Just now I got a SECOND (in one week) fountain faerie quest! What I was wondering is about how it works since I already have one free painting at the rainbow fountain. If I complete this quest, will I be allowed two free paintings? Or are they not allowed to compound like that? Does anybody know anything about this?

I just would like to know before I spend ~125K to get the item for the second quest.

Earlier this week I got a fountain faerie quest which I completed. I didn't paint my neopets so I still have one free painting at the rainbow fountain. Just now I got a SECOND (in one week) fountain faerie quest! What I was wondering is about how it works since I already have one free painting at the rainbow fountain. If I complete this quest, will I be allowed two free paintings? Or are they not allowed to compound like that? Does anybody know anything about this?

I just would like to know before I spend ~125K to get the item for the second quest.

Pretty sure I hate you for this, just FYI ;) I have never heard of anyone getting a FFQ twice in one week, so I'm not sure if it'll compound, sorry. Maybe you should just paint a pet and then do the quest again?

Congrats on your FFQ's! I'm so jealous now. My account is close to 8 years old and no FFQ yet. *keeps fingers crossed*

I would do what Spritzie suggested, buy the item and put it in your SDB so you have it for later.

If you're an avatar collector you could use one of your FFQ's for the Buzzin avatar and then the other for your dreamie.

I also wouldn't wait too long until you use your FFQ's would hate it if something happened to them.