Team Brawn Board

Lady Kakata

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the opposite problem! I CANNOT get very far in Meecra Chase II! Done all the other challenges, NOT looking forward to trying that stupid again yet again <_<

Aw! It's one of the games that I actually play everyday. If I managed to finish HDH (my high score was 0 before today) you can get Meerca Chase! Just play on classic hard. You'll probably luck out with the neggs if you play it a few times in a row. Haha have fun!

Aw! It's one of the games that I actually play everyday. If I managed to finish HDH (my high score was 0 before today) you can get Meerca Chase! Just play on classic hard. You'll probably luck out with the neggs if you play it a few times in a row. Haha have fun!

I just did the Meerca chase and all the bonuses and the hot dog hero game.

Hot Dog hero you only need to complete three levels. And they're always the same. Once you get the hang of it it'll be easy to fly through.

Personally, on the third level once I get the key I kill myself because then you appear right by the door and can just go to the door and you get the extra time bonus.

You just have to keep doing it until you get lucky and get some good neggs.

Pretty much what's happened. I've now got the main challenge done, and two of the bonus ones. I'm trying for the third but gotten stuck so many times. And to quote the AVGN 'which isn't easy, especially when I'm losing my [expletive] patience'

what is this game?

hot dog hero?

i already tried tons of times but it is not bouncing at all >.>

tried to read guide from several websites plus youtube,

but none is working >.>

any tips?

No no, Meecra Chase II

Hot Dog Hero is easy o_O What is it you're having problems with?

GOT IT FINALLY. A lightening Negg and a Rainbow Negg got me victory bonus' 3 and 4 :laughingsmiley: DONE FOR THE DAY!

No no, Meecra Chase II

Hot Dog Hero is easy o_O What is it you're having problems with?

GOT IT FINALLY. A lightening Negg and a Rainbow Negg got me victory bonus' 3 and 4 :laughingsmiley: DONE FOR THE DAY!

hot dog hero :(

i have drawn the platform using any condiments but the hero did not land safely, it get through and fall.

i did not score a single point from that game.

CHARIOT CHASER. MY GOD I HATE YOU.

*likes*

Yeah, its one of the most annoying games I've ever played.

Like, Neoman said, you just have to get used to the controls. In Hard mode(I dunno about the other mode), you just need to complete 4 laps. I managed to do that somehow, lol.

Now I finished Barf Boat using my sister's laptop, but Mop 'n' Bop is just so frustrating, any tips?

i thought Mop 'n' Bop is even more easier than Barf Boat.

just hold your left click to power up your cleaning power, release it when dirty petpets are approaching.

upgrades are also available.. when you fully upgraded, you will get up to around 30 something points per petpet