Rit Color Remover

Mouseykins

A few weeks ago I washed my daughter's clothes at my in-laws and their water there is horrible and contains lots of iron. All her clothes came out fine except her white Winnie the Pooh outfit that is my absolute favorite thing to put her in. First it was stained with an orange rust color from the iron in the water. I managed to get that out with color safe bleach. Somehow I got blue dye stains on her outfit and washed it again and I accidently put in one of her new pink fleece blankets and now I have a bright pink dye on her shirt and blue dots on both her shirt and pants. I bought 2 packages of Rit Color Remover and I know it'll work but I'm not sure if I should use it on the stove or in my washing machine. I have an HE machine and don't know which method is best or how I would use it in my HE machine which has the detergent dispensers.

Has anyone ever used this product in an HE machine?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

Closed on request as Mouseykins solved the problem. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.