Random Picture time!

Kaana

So this started as I'm bored, let's do something, and ended up as, what have I been doing the last 3 hours???

2jb2zck.png

So I'm really looking for comments, suggestions etc, and if it's good enough to put in the BC (there were all of 8 (or so) ixi entries this week...)

So tell me anything. If you think it's horrible, tell me so. Personally I think I made the background too busy for what I originally wanted but you may have a different opinion. :3

EDIT: Gimme about twenty seconds, I forgot to crop it. (Assuming anyone's reading this right now...)

EDIT 2: Fixed! :3

That is a really good drawing!!! I definitely think you should enter it in the BC. If you're worried about there being 8 Ixis in it this week you could enter next week!

None stolen. In fact, thanks again. :3 I've decided not to enter it though. It's too big and whichever way I try to make the file size smaller it just won't get small enough :( And that's with terrible image quality. Might redraw it :3

It's pretty much impossible for me to use a mouse XD I have a Wacom Intuos tablet. It's super nice ^_^

I have tried using a mouse a few times, but it always takes forever and makes my hand hurt. Sometimes I use a mouse to make a super rough sketch when I'm too lazy to get my tablet, but that's about it.

Also, yes, I drew this pic in Photoshop :3