Good luck at the wrong time.

Rommy

Hey everyone. So I have been chain training one of my pets to be a good battler and finally am near the 80 divide in the mystery island training school. But I seem to have had one of my first ever strings of "good luck in my years of neopets playing. From 79, Excalibur got a boost of 3 levels to 82. Luckily (actual luck) I hit him with the lab ray that day and managed to get him down to 80. Then of course when I played a scratchcard, he got boosted to 81. BAHHH

I want to get him down to 80 so that I could train his HP to 240 before moving to the next training bracket. Does anyone know any other way to decrease levels besides the lab ray, Deadly Dice (it is 3AM in my time zone....I'm sorry but I have to get up everyday at 6AM for work so that is virtually intolerable), or the von roo fangs?

If anyone has von roo fangs, would you be so grand as to eat my pet and steal a level from him?

Apparently this issue has come up before

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/12043-help-needed-on-decreasing-level/

doesn't look like there's anything else that can decrease levels

Bah sorry for wasting a topic space. Have to find a way to get up at 3AM to try out deadly dice. Why oh why couldn't NST be based on east coast time?? It would have made it easier for the entire United States while not really affecting the rest of the world.

Bah sorry for wasting a topic space. Have to find a way to get up at 3AM to try out deadly dice. Why oh why couldn't NST be based on east coast time?? It would have made it easier for the entire United States while not really affecting the rest of the world.

Since there 4 time zones in continental United States, it would really only help us easterners xD

I woke up at 3:00 am for days trying to get the Count Von Roo avatar. It's not that bad. If you sleep near a computer, just have the page already open. Then set your alarm, and all you'll have to do is hit refresh, click a button, then go back to sleep :P