My Wish Came True !

Angeló

20/11/2011 06:00am

Folder: Inbox

Subject: Congratulations!

[Report Message]

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : 12th Birthday Goodie Bag . It will be in your inventory when you go to Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

=

wow .. this is awesome !!!! I wished for Earth Faerie Frame and The Slorg and I book as well .... but this is not bad at all !! I mean , FINALLY !! Wheeeew !

I'm advertising it in the proper section , Here

ooooh, congratz ^^

seems like everybody here is lucky these days, the TNT-gods likes us 'round these days ^^

Congrats! But wait... when you make a wish at the well you can get something you don't wish for??

Congrats! But wait... when you make a wish at the well you can get something you don't wish for??

you can get something you didn't wish for if you didn't type in the full item name .. for example : Earth Faerie - - it could give you ANY item with the words "Earth Faerie" in the title and is R89 or less

but I meant .. I made several wishes , one of them was the Goodie Bag because it is given out most frequently ... although I was hoping for The Slorg And I or the Earth Faerie Frame :)

Thanks all for the congrats :) I've been trying for so , so , so , so long , really :)

Congrats on getting your wish granted! :)

I got my wish granted a few weeks ago - got an Autumn Guitar to go with my Disco Aisha. I actually wished for the same thing four times rather than wishing for different things so maybe try that if you really want the Slorg and I or the Earth Faerie Frame?