Neohome Glitches ARGH

Lady Kakata

Is it just me? Everytime I see a Neohome spotlight, I have to wonder how they do it. My Neohome is RIDDLED with glitches, and it's far less decorated!

My walls have a bad habit of losing random panels of paint. My fences (replacements for walls) keep moving in and out of alignment. Some of my furniture either disappears or merges with the wall, sometimes even disappearing behind it! My Battle Faerie couch is floating off the ground despite no command to make it lower itself.

I'm sick of all these glitches! I've spent some good Neocash to get two packs of room themes, and I end up frustrated as my home just glitches so badly I cannot decorate! Anyone else seeing this problem?

There was a thread on the Neohome section of the NP Boards, asking if TNT had lost interest in Neohomes, citing the lack of stuff in the NC Mall for a long time. I'm starting to agree!

• 1 month later...

I know exactly what you mean!!!!! I just spent 30k on two earth faerie canopy beds and put them in my neohome and NEITHER showed up! Now they're gone.....what a complete waste of money. And it isn't the first time this has happened. :(

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump any topics that have not received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.