Neopets + Me ≠ fun

Dcoolb

Yeah, Neopets is becoming routine, and I have tried switching it up, but nothing seems to work... Now it seems to be more real to me that, even if I quit, I won't affect anyone. Like, the pixels won't miss me. I am going to try to see if I can make it more fun again, but with no new flash games coming out on Neo, the AC becoming full of annoying crybabies that report the phrase: "I would die!" and "Shut up." just to get people silenced. I feel like TNT is really letting it go, like they are just doing things that no one notices and then not focusing on what would make the website... Different, unique, enjoyable. I really enjoy flash games... I mean I spend hours now on kongregate.com, armorgames.com and others. But Neopets fails to come out with original ideas. I mean Blastoids is similar to so many other games, and really just fails to be interesting. So thank you to those who read my really long rant, and I hope the font Georgia made it nice to read.

Same with me. I am becoming *slightly* bored of Neopets, hance why I don't go on anymore. I also used to hang out at ArmorGames (got banned because of not being 13) and other forums, but I usually just hang out here. I just go on to feed my pet.

Same here. I do my dailies and that's it. I don't even play games anymore. But I am excited about the GMC (is that what it's called?) coming up :).

I did really enjoy the Faerie's Ruin Plot.

And the AC doesn't really work for me. It's just... meh. But if they come out with another plot, then I think I'd get into it again, at least for a while.

(Also, Georgia is one of my favourite fonts :))

it's always an on-and-off kind of thing for me. i don't expect that much from neopets--i mean, it is supposed to be a kids' games site after all!--but it does provide me with some enjoyment value every once in a while. sometimes i don't log in for weeks/months, but it's nice to know that whenever i'm bored, it's always right there waiting. *fingers crossed*

if you find neo too boring, take a break! nothing wrong with that. just come back for events and such, but there's absolutely no need to log in every day.

I just haven't felt like playing. I enjoy my dailies, but when I have to play my games, I'm like, "Ugh, not again. I'm sick of this." Then I log off and play Sudoku.

I think I might re-evaluate my goals and try some new games on the website. I can't even stomach looking at Shenkuu Tangram right now.

When TNT dishes out warnings for "invisible rules", that when I start to wonder why I came back. Not for them, anyway. I guess it's just a nostalgic site for me, and as an artist like to revisit it to do some fanart now and then, and enter their art contests. :)

I wish there was internet for where I'm going during my break...I'm going to miss a good portion of the GMC :(

I can understand, but of course you can't expect TNT to come up with great ideas every other day. It takes time and when plots and such happen, there's no time to just relax and play all your favorite games and aim for that goal.

I personally like when there's nothing major going on for a while just so I can restock and play games when I have the chance. College really takes that free time away :'/

Just leave your Habi on and do all the other things you enjoy. You'll get nps while having your own fun! (That's what I do nowadays)

I really like setting short term goals for myself. That's how I keep myself interested.

I got Mya_Moo her Honorary Gourmet Club Card, then her Honorary Booktastic Book Club Card.

Then I got on a kick of changing up my pages, UL, Pet pages etc.

Now, I am on an avatar kick.

Or maybe I'm just flopsy, :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, I know what you mean...Neo hasn't been able to hold my attention since I went on hiatus...Starting to think I should just take a legit break.

I mean, I have all these NPs but I really don't want to do anything with them. :laughingsmiley: