hi everyone!

Nataluna

I've been around neopets for about 9 years and got tired of it a while ago.. but somehow ended up back again! I used to be on pinkpt, but everyone i knew is gone, so i found myself here! a bit about myself, I'm currently a uni student in Australia, I own a cat, am terrible at cooking (too lazy) but i'm a decent baker :) and i'm an avid reader of science fiction! looking forward to meeting you all :)

Welcome to TDN Natalie, and you made it to one of the most active Neopets communities around.

I'm Neomysterion, and like Spritzie, I'm also a mod for the forums. Got any questions? Just ask us or another staffer, and we'll be of assistance.

*waves* aww everyone is very kind, *passes out cookies* (actually baked shortbread this week, trick was to use ALOT of butter *fattening* :thumbsup: )

and Sweetdang, actually that faerie moehog was a lucky lab zap, it was always meant to be up for adoption, but it was around the time i lost interest in neopets. my main pets are annukii and intalitraz, and i've had a particularly bad streak at the lab ray recently, also annukii used to be a baby uni until about a month ago when i changed it to active to visit the fishing cavern and got a bad random event, not a great welcome back to Neopets, :thumbsdown:

will willingly exchange for cookies, tried a cookies recipe a while ago.. urgh they spread out a lot more than i expected (one friend say she would eat ONE cookie so i made a mega huge one, think giant freckle size *sniggers*)

i was so lucky with the faerie zap! the lab ray giveth and the lab ray can taketh away, had a robot jetsam for 1 day.. then got grarrl :P the best one i've gotten was a maraquan aisha which is stuck on a side account neopets won't get back to me because i've since discontinued the email service >.< even though it clearly states what main account its attached to.. *sigh*

will willingly exchange for cookies, tried a cookies recipe a while ago.. urgh they spread out a lot more than i expected (one friend say she would eat ONE cookie so i made a mega huge one, think giant freckle size *sniggers*)

i was so lucky with the faerie zap! the lab ray giveth and the lab ray can taketh away, had a robot jetsam for 1 day.. then got grarrl :P the best one i've gotten was a maraquan aisha which is stuck on a side account neopets won't get back to me because i've since discontinued the email service >.< even though it clearly states what main account its attached to.. *sigh*

Lol, bible reference. xD

You are a very very sneaky friend. :P

Lol, bible reference. xD

You are a very very sneaky friend. :P

hahaha sorta, actually was watching big bang theory re-runs last night so that particular line stuck in my head, but original reference-wise thats the one :graduated: to you!

hi SEAP, i'm not very artistic but i do very much love the efforts of others (my talent probably extends to stick figures and very basic image editing on the computer with.. a lot of help) one of my favourite art sites is deviant art now its holidays for me, i'll try and lurk there too now i have more time ;)