Haiku

ZombiiMommii

I suppose that I got the Rorru avatar myself last year (if I remember correctly), it took me 7 years to get that one (even with all the hiatuses I took back then). Also Noog, I really enjoyed that haiku you made as well.

@ZombiiMommii: Just keep your Userlookup on one tab while you refresh for the avatar. If you see your secret avatar count go up, that means you got it! I also wish you good luck with that endeavour.

I used to just go every day once a day, but I never got it that way. All you have to do is find the link for the haiku, so My link

And then command click. Alot. Or ctrl click I think if your not a Mac user. So you end up with the haiku open in like 20 different tabs. And you don't have to check every window, once they've loaded just close them and check your neoboard preferences to see if you got the avatar. This way is much faster and easier than just sitting on a page hitting refresh. Took me about 2 minutes this way :)

Also it may sounds stupid but check that you haven't gotten it, it may have appeared at the bottom and you didn't notice it, this happened with the wheel of misfortune for me :S soo much wasted money...

Anyway, good luck!