Might be a stupid question..but...

fullonparanoid

Hey gang...

Was pokin' around the site and found the Altador Plot walk-thru...having never fussed with it prior, I decided to give it a whirl.

Well, I get as far as the wee janitor asking for a bottle of oil...but, no matter how many times I click each statue in turn, no oil is to be found.

I reckon it is one of three things...A) I am making some careless, and probably obvious, error...in which case some gentle instruction would be appreciated, b) One can no longer do the plot...in which case ya'll might want to add a note saying as such, C) One can no longer do the plot and ya'll DID make note of that fact and I'm just an unobservant noob. /grin

Hawlp? o_O

-K

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘TDN Questions’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

The Altador Plot is still open and can be completed.

Are you sure you've completed the previous step? If you can't find what you need, I recommend going back and making sure the steps leading up to it have been completed.

Are you clicking the actual statue? Because the oil should be kind of peeking out of behind the statue. ^_^

... what they said above. This is kind of one of the easiest steps, if you're having problems with this, then you'll be with me in the petpet hate club, I assume. ^_^

Ad clear your cache. Although it prolly doesn't have much of an influence on whatever you're doing now, just do it. xD

I remember when I did it I clikced on one after a few and it went straight to where you find it. So I don' t know, maybe you should try doing it a few more times?

I have been having this exact problem.

I followed the steps on the solution page and clicked all of the statues and found nothing. Tried them all again. Clicked the little sun button and continue and clicked them all again.

Still nothing.

It's like the first step and I figure we're both following the instructions, so it's Neopets problem itself I believe?