Battledome Set for Meerca Henchman

Kaylan

Try this strategy:

RFFR (randomly firing freeze way keep withdrawing until frozen) + constant + burrow

Bomb+ constant + fierce attack

Constant + thick smoke bomb + fierce

With your stats and a bomb such as honey potion and a constant such as Wand of Reality or 11 icons and up should do the trick.

If you can't afford bombs like the honey potion as of now, those muffins and snowballs will really make a good alternative. COnsider the following: Shooting Star Muffin, Smelly Dung Muffin, Darigan Muffin, Radioactive Muffin, Brain Muffin, Golden Muffin, Icy Muffin, Ornate Fighting Fan and Robot Muffin. All hit 15 icons. :) Of course use two of them after freezing the opponent on fierce/berserk to really increase the damage. :)

A constant is a multiple use item that does around the same amount of icons each turn or does a fixed number of icons.

e.g. Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting, Rainbow Scroll, Ramtors Spellbook, Scuzzys Comb etc.

Thanks, Crimson Nova! I have Hanso Charisma Charm, Brynns Legendary SOWS and Golden Compass, also, Downsize!, Leaf Shield, Greater Healing Scroll and Scroll of Freezing with an extra space for a one use item like a muffin. My stats are:

Level 60

Str 60

Def 23

Mov 51

HP 172

I have lost twice as well with these stats and this set. What do I need to upgrade/increase to beat them? Thanks so much for your help!

You should switch Scroll of Freezing with Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, which is semi-fragile, and keep withdrawing until you get a freeze. You can also get a 15-icon muffin to use once you are sure you will win (last turn).

Currently, you set has a HCC and a Golden Compass, where the HCC is basically a direct upgrade to the compass. You should try to get a Ylanas Blaster or another Brynns Sword if you can afford one.

Since your defense stat is so low, your Leaf Shield will do very little.

I stopped labbing and started codestone training to get my level up over 50, but of course it is not high enough compared to hp to increase def that way. I did eat a few armored neggs, but that got expensive :).

ETA: I do have all of the recommended faerie abilities, like sink and burrow.

//NOT a BD expert\\

I beat the henchmen with a lab pet.

She wasn't that strong. Had around 180HP. Had a level of like 17 (so no berserk).

She used the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, Brynns Swords, Burrow, Downsize, Greater Healing Scroll and the Thick Smoke Bomb.

My strategy was to keep restarting until they were frozen/downsize. Then used dual brynns swords. Swords again. burrow/Heal/Thick Smoke Bomb.

I have a lab pet too. Its not worth it to me to train defense. I just go for pure attack. Get RFFR and withdraw until the first one is a freeze, like crimsonnova said. Then attack fierce with your best weapons (if you have the money, buy brynns sword, cheapest weapon with good icons). should get you there

Whew, finally beat them! They kept freezing me the first round every time until I used sink instead of burrow. I did get the RFFR and used brain muffins to go with my Brynn sword. Thanks everyone for the help and advice. I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but it seemed several were going about these devils. Kaylan, I hope you were successful as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

The way I beat them was by doing the withdraw until I had the following effect...

1st turn: Freeze with Randomly Firing Freeze Ray while using Sword of Skardsen (Just use your best constant). Faerie ability - Burrow.

2nd turn: Hit with Ghostkerbomb (Clearly most lower leveled users will not have this bomb but there are weaker alternatives) + Shooting Star Muffin (An extra bomb I happened to have in my inventory). Fiercely Attacking.

3rd turn: I used my Sword of Skardsen and Downsize. Defending.

4th turn: I used my Thick Smoke Bomb and Sword of Skardsen. Fiercely Attacking.

5th turn: I used my Sword of Skardsen and my Blue Scorchstone. Faerie ability - Sink.

6th turn: I used my Sword of Skardsen and my Hanso Charisma Charm. Defending.

There ya have it boys and girls... that is how I did it... takes a lot of rinse and repeat trying to get a good setup but once it falls into place it tends to work well... In retrospective I probably should have used my Blue Scorchstone a little sooner but as it is I still came out ahead.