Siggy/Art Creator! Request Yours!

Travisaurus

I was looking at SEAP's "Art Request" thread and thinking how much I like drawing as well; so I created this thread! I am creating personalized drawings and I am also making signatures for people! Information about both is below:

DRAWING:

I am offering to draw people's neopets, petpets, or any other ideas they have of things they would like! Please be specific so that I can create something that you will like. I do not have much experience with editing on a computer but I will try my best! I will first upload the raw picture and if you like it then I will edit/color it to make it look purddyy! I will be working on my creativity skills in my drawings. So feel free to request a specific pose for the drawing or a background or anything.

Drawing Requests in Progress:

Sweet Dang: A Blue Shoyru

Current Drawing Requests Not Started:

Evil Bunny: Flying Kacheek and Petpet

Finished Drawings:

NONE

I am also creating Siggy's for people! The requests for these need to be specific unless you want me to use my own creativity to make it. The more specific you make the request, the more it will look like what you want. I can make them any size, but there is certain criteria:

Criteria for Siggy's:

- State colour(s) or if there is no preference to color

- State what information you want (eg. Name, ID Number, Quote, etc.)

- State what objects you want in it (eg. Specific characters, specific backgrounds, etc.)

- State any other specific things you want in it (eg. Words in flames, specific textures, borders, etc.)

Signature Requests in Progress:

NONE

Current Signature Requests Not Started:

NONE

Finished Signature's:

Remember: I can always change anything that you want. If you don't like the colour or you want a different background/foreground/font, anything. It is very easy to change these things. I will keep my files saved for 30 days for editing purposes for you.

I am a perfectionist. I won't give you something unless I think it is acceptable, or if it is in progress for an extended time, I will explain why and give you an update.

Also: I am in school and work, both full-time, so this will be a free time activity for me. I will mostly work on drawings in between classes at school and I will mainly work on siggy's during free time at home.

If you would like to see some of the drawings I've done before, or some of my previous Photoshop experience, just let me know and I will post some links!

I will keep this thread updated as best I can. If I update this thread and it appears that I missed your request, please notify/remind me.

Hello! Thought I would make your first request, and just drop it off here. :)

Could you draw me A blue shoyru? :D

Yayyy! My first request! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

An art and graphic stand! Neat!

Thank you! :*

Could you draw my Kacheek Apple? Being more specific, I would like to have her a Faerie Kacheek (basically just a Yellow Kacheek with wings), and make her flying in the sky or something. Include her petpet too! :D

I'll get right to it when I get to school today!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the massive delay folks! Turns out its VERY difficult to study for my exams and draw. Who would've guessed? And there's more: My computer has crashed out on me. So it won't be until the new year before I begin really working on all these drawings. In the meantime, here's a picture I made at school as a gift for my girlfriend and my anniversary!

I am very proud of this picture! It is the first picture I've made completely with a computer, and completely from scratch. If you would like, I can put the pictures of my process up to see how I work on photoshop :)

Here's the final product:

yoshi-Final.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey there! Could you draw Pselli as white kacheek? She has light blue curly hair, violet eyes, her secondary fur is pink :) she is 18 years old. Clothes: valentine apron, pose: holding waitress tray with cup of tea/coffe/chocolate. If you decide to draw for me, please contact my neopets account: luwrina, when you're done :) Thanks :P