Main account and side account

Alexandra Puppyblew

So I remember reading in the editorial awhile ago (could have been a year ago) someone asking about logging into their side account with the same browser as their main. I thought that it said "since it was possible to do so now" which was strange because I always thought this couldn't be done. I did a quick Editorial search, but couldn't find the question, so now I'm wondering if I imagined it, dreamed it, or just read it wrong. Does anyone know if it's ok to do this or if it's even possible?

Edit: Thanks for the clarification, Xepha :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

Hi Alexandra,

it has always been possible to use a single one browser for all your Neopets needs. However, you can only be logged in one account at the time if you chose to use one browser only *duh!*. In case you want to be logged in two accounts (or more) at the same time, then you need to use different browsers to do so. Personally, I'm always logged in my main and one of my side at the same time. :P