AMGZ

Sweetdang

GUESS WHO FOUND SOME RANDOM NEOPETS MERCHANDISE IN HER DRAWER! :D

amgz.png

I'm so happy! ^_^ It was a bunch of Kacheek stickers. I think I bought it a really long time ago, from a school fair! Although I remember buying tattoos, too. Can't find those. :/

BUT ONE MORE AVVIE =D

I am left blue in envy after I saw this endeavour. Congrats on getting the Space Faerie as a Battledome chellenger Sweetdang. I wonder if there are any stores* that still sell Neopets merchandise like stickers for example? I'm just curious about this.

*- As in stores, I mean stores in the United States that still sell Neopets goods, not anywhere else in the world like Canada or Japan for example.

*shocked and falls over* I didn't know Neopets merchandise are sold here, right here in Singapore! You are such a lucky pancake, aren't you? Me feel very envious. Seriously, do you even remember where you bought those? My, it's Kacheeks you have there! Kacheeks! :P

Well you can certainly still buy neopets plushies at online toystores and there's also companies who sell through ebay (if you buy them off someone they generally don't have the key code) but would that count to unlock the space faerie? Hope so, because I really want those plushies anyway, they're soo cute!!! So annoying, they've never really had any neopets merchandise over here in Aus :(

I am left blue in envy after I saw this endeavour. Congrats on getting the Space Faerie as a Battledome chellenger Sweetdang. I wonder if there are any stores* that still sell Neopets merchandise like stickers for example? I'm just curious about this.

*- As in stores, I mean stores in the United States that still sell Neopets goods, not anywhere else in the world like Canada or Japan for example.

I was in a Big Lots store recently & found a few Neopets plushies scattered around so they do still exist & I think Big Lots probably is the best place to find odds and ends toys like that. Before Big Lots, Kmart used to be the best place to find older toys, like old Digimon or Pokemon generations for example. Now I think Big Lots is the only major chain that still keeps older toys like Neopets :)

*shocked and falls over* I didn't know Neopets merchandise are sold here, right here in Singapore! You are such a lucky pancake, aren't you? Me feel very envious. Seriously, do you even remember where you bought those? My, it's Kacheeks you have there! Kacheeks! :P

I bought them at a random school sale, regret not getting more. :/ Hey, I'm not saying you should, but if you're willing to give me an address to send it to (it can be your grandma or your dad's office) I'll send you a sheet. I have two. :yes:

Well you can certainly still buy neopets plushies at online toystores and there's also companies who sell through ebay (if you buy them off someone they generally don't have the key code) but would that count to unlock the space faerie? Hope so, because I really want those plushies anyway, they're soo cute!!! So annoying, they've never really had any neopets merchandise over here in Aus :(

I think they would, because for me, the stickers were sealed. The code was on the cardboard backing.

I bought them at a random school sale, regret not getting more. :/ Hey, I'm not saying you should, but if you're willing to give me an address to send it to (it can be your grandma or your dad's office) I'll send you a sheet. I have two. :yes:

Sorry Sweetdang, I prefer to be undisclosed about my location. :P

If you can, how about sending me a picture of the stickers? I just want to know what they look like! :P