My first stand!

April

I'm not terribly great at doing this but how will I get better without practice, right?

So I am opening a stand. smile.gif

I am only doing banners right now. I can do banners for guilds, your siggy or just in general.

Here are some examples of what I can do so far:

250341_10150254661670863_668125862_8064987_6090704_n.jpg

229775_10150254659200863_668125862_8064950_4553881_n.jpg

373998_10150361063025863_668125862_8804562_344984770_n.jpg

420524_10150509384160863_668125862_9333111_112168782_n.jpg

These aren't typical banners but banners I did for my guild that involves humans that can morph into any animal they touch. Similar to Animorphs, but different at the same time...

b7f830e3.jpg

1fae57b6.jpg

27444a95.jpg

Like I said, not the best but I do want to improve.

Another example is my siggy/avatar! (The original was black and white. ;) )

Want to make a request? Great! Even feel free to request if you're not going to use it. All practice is good.

Size of signature:

Preferred picture? If not, I'll try and find one based on what you describe.

Number of pictures? If more than one.

Text on image:

Do you want your name on the image? If so, what name:

Do you want an avvie to go with?

Other information?

I will have your banner probably in under 24 hours but definitely under 3 days. smile.gif

So amazing :O

So many stands, too! I don't have a request but I'm sure others will! ^_^

Thank you. I feel a little iffy putting my little stand up to the amazing ones that have had lots of experience, but how do you get better if you don't practice?

I think with some practice I will definitely get better. =D Positive thinking.

Wow!!! They're great! They look really professional :) I wouldn't even know where to start :S I'm so terrible with computers :(

but if you're bored i'd love a siggy :P except I know so little about them that I have no idea what detail you need or what is possible so I'll try answer your questions... sizewise umm about the same as the cute kittens one, maybe a bit smaller? no preferred picture or number of pictures but something neopet themed maybe? I love plushies if that helps! And all the cute neopets like kacheek, blumaroo, poogle, scorchio, jub jub etc...colour wise no preference really, if it's cute then something light maybe pale blueish? and if it's less cute and more...I dno darker?? Then something like a deep blue? And no writing needed, and only an avvie if you want! As goes with the siggy, only if you have time :)

I was probably pretty unhelpful there! But the ones you've done are fabulous :)

thankyou!!!!

Wow!!! They're great! They look really professional :) I wouldn't even know where to start :S I'm so terrible with computers :(

but if you're bored i'd love a siggy :P except I know so little about them that I have no idea what detail you need or what is possible so I'll try answer your questions... sizewise umm about the same as the cute kittens one, maybe a bit smaller? no preferred picture or number of pictures but something neopet themed maybe? I love plushies if that helps! And all the cute neopets like kacheek, blumaroo, poogle, scorchio, jub jub etc...colour wise no preference really, if it's cute then something light maybe pale blueish? and if it's less cute and more...I dno darker?? Then something like a deep blue? And no writing needed, and only an avvie if you want! As goes with the siggy, only if you have time :)

I was probably pretty unhelpful there! But the ones you've done are fabulous :)

thankyou!!!!

I'm not too sure, but I did a kind of winter theme.

Picnikcollage.jpg

lg_snowbunny.jpg

Let me know if you ahve any changes you want or something completely different. Trust me, I don't mind! It's all practice for me. :)

EDIT: I realize now that I'm on a different computer I made them too dark. My other computer isn't set right. I can also change that too. xD

!!!!!! :woot: its soooo cute!! i love it :) as you can probably tell by me putting it in my signature :P but i wouldnt say it's too dark or anything, i like it how it is :) thankyou so so much!!! I want to keep this one so no need for another one really! That said if you make other ones I could always just switch between them :P But I'm sure there's got to be someone else out there wanting one :) Also I wanted to put a little note just saying by April, ooh maybe that's what you could do, make up your own little tag sort of thing to chuck in the corner! But otherwise I'll just put in a little note, would you prefer April, your neopet username or something else?

Thanks again! :)

!!!!!! :woot: its soooo cute!! i love it :) as you can probably tell by me putting it in my signature :P but i wouldnt say it's too dark or anything, i like it how it is :) thankyou so so much!!! I want to keep this one so no need for another one really! That said if you make other ones I could always just switch between them :P But I'm sure there's got to be someone else out there wanting one :) Also I wanted to put a little note just saying by April, ooh maybe that's what you could do, make up your own little tag sort of thing to chuck in the corner! But otherwise I'll just put in a little note, would you prefer April, your neopet username or something else?

Thanks again! :)

I'm not worried about it but if you want to, you can just use April.

I'm glad you like it. I was a little disappointed when I checked on a different computer but if you like it then yay! :)

(April, you're a very open minded person. :yes: )

But i just want to say that ohmy.gif THAT IS AMAZINK. I'm serious, it's lovely. <3

Thank you. I try to be open minded. xD

Kind of bumping this up since I've since improved. Sorry if double posting here isn't allowed but I read we're not supposed to make new topics... So... XD I added my newer images to the OP!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 months later...

Request for another forum, but I will give you credit.

Size of signature: doesn't really matter

Preferred picture? If not, I'll try and find one based on what you describe. https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=667&q=goku+jr&gbv=2&oq=goku+jr&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=4169l4965l0l5156l7l6l0l0l0l0l82l487l6l6l0&gs_l=img.3..0l10.4169l4965l0l5157l7l6l0l0l0l0l82l487l6l6l0.frgbld <-- Any of that guy but (IDK what your knowledge of DBZ is, so I'll make it simple) not with the blond hair.

Number of pictures? If more than one. 1 or 2

Text on image: N/A

Do you want your name on the image? If so, what name: Goku Jr.

Do you want an avvie to go with? Yep

Other information? nope

• 1 month later...

Can I have a banner for my siggy? I would like one of Ritsu Namine. Can you make it really pretty too. Like all the banners you make.

Size of signature: You pick

Preferred picture? If not, I'll try and find one based on what you describe. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=ritsu+namine&start=228&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&rlz=1I7TSND_enUS412US412&biw=1366&bih=673&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=5jPz1GK2FGViNM:&imgrefurl=http://myanimelist.net/forum/%3Ftopicid%3D247340&docid=GLxLavKTLMqMjM&imgurl=http://i25.tinypic.com/2jbscip.jpg&w=600&h=450&ei=wJeQT4CCCIe62wW1--n3BA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=901&vpy=326&dur=2997&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=118&ty=106&sig=102483123898627975850&page=10&tbnh=155&tbnw=192&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:228,i:140

Text on image:

Do you want your name on the image? If so, what name: Sweet Jasmine

Do you want an avvie to go with? Yes, but just the picture

Other information?none