BBRRRRRRRbrbrrpppp

Travisaurus

Hello!

I'm a new TDN Forums user! I've been using TDN anonymously for years and decided "I want to work for TDN! I wonder what they're hiring for! Oh cool, I can register!"

So here I am!

Hello!

Hey there, I'm Jess! I think you can see what jobs are currently available on the announcements board, I'm sure you'll find a job there. Nit sure about how old you have to be, though, or if you need a certain number of posts.

First off, welcome to The Daily Neopets and TDNForums Travis. My name's Neomysterion, I'm one out five moderators for the forum, owner of four Limited Edition pets, fan of old-school Nintendo games and such, and a resident welcome wagon over here at these parts.

You say that you wanted to work for TDN? This topic may be to your liking.

Also, enjoy your time over here at TDN, and I can't wait to see you around the forums! :yes:

You say that you wanted to work for TDN? This topic may be to your liking.

That was super helpful! Thank you so much!

Also, enjoy your time over here at TDN, and I can't wait to see you around the forums! :yes:

:D I can't wait to make a presence!

Hey man.. welcome to the forum. you can call me SEAP (yeah.. i know my forum name is long..) enjoy the stay. i love contribution, too! maybe you can visit my thread to see what i can do for tdn too? (links below)

I love your drawings! I think I might try my own at that to see how mine stand. I always love learning how to do new things!

New person and already knows how to multi-quote.. I can't even do that...

Hello! You can call me Khaos, even though I have a bunch of names on the internet. Like:

Javi/Khaos/Gohan/Xaerin/Sazikamo/DNA

Yeah... just call me Khaos. ^_^

I hope you have a nice stay at the forums, we are a very loving group of people!

Hey there, I'm Jess! I think you can see what jobs are currently available on the announcements board, I'm sure you'll find a job there. Nit sure about how old you have to be, though, or if you need a certain number of posts.

Actually, you only need to be thirteen, and no post number is needed - that's only for Mods.

Anyway -

AWESOME. :D I like how you came in all ready to join and be part of TDN.

Good luck with that, and btw, welcome!

~*~Sweetdang~*~

EDIT: You multiquote by clicking the multiquote, then finish off by clicking the "add reply" button. :yes: