Habitarium suicide...

porkiewpyne

Just ran into some problems which seems to be persistent.

1) When I put any of my p3 into either a house, hospital or barrack, it will not heal. But when I refresh the page, my p3 dies (and leaves behind that blue gem) even if it was perfectly healthy. Found out about this bug/glitch/whatever AFTER it wiped out around 70% of my p3 population. :/

2) Nesters refuse to lay eggs. Now they just sit there and dream of eggs.....

3) Workers lose focus while gathering stuff eg water etc even if the resources were not attacked by pests. After collecting for a few minutes, the p3s just randomly wander around and stop collecting.

So is anyone else facing these problems? Any idea on how to solve em? I did send a ticket to the support team. Still awaiting reply.

I have never faced these problems before except maybe #3 which is not that serious. Just hoping this stops soon.

EDIT: Well now my p3s seem to be healing but I am not refreshing my screen. Just leaving it there till it heals then taking em out. Some nesters have started nesting. Gathering stuff seems to be ok now.

@Karina: Yea I usually fence up my p3s when gathering stuff but even then they will just be standing there having a staring competition. And it only happened to me for water collection. Wood, stone etc all alright.

And yea I just spotted an egg NOT in a nest. Yeap I refreshed many times and it's still there. Pinchits just sleeping in nest. At least my Mootix is doing some laying.. *touch wood*

Thanks anyway guys. Hope it gets fixed for you guys soon :D

EDIT 2: Soz for spamming but here's an update on the situation. Almost everything is back to normal. All buildings are no longer slaughterhouses. Collection of resources are normal. The old nesters are practically infertile so I made them part of my slav-- I mean workers now. Nesters hatched from my backup seem to be ok.

#1 and 3 are recent annoying things. I'm not entirely sure what's happening with the houses, but it seems to be whenever the houses decay at all, the P3s within die.

What I did: I put all my houses in a line and then fenced them all off. It isn't perfect, but it does seem to help. I also put them all in and then get out of the window while I wait for them to heal--your Habi gets attacked less often when you're out of the window.

As for them getting distracted, I've fenced them off too. I put a bunch of P3s on mud and blocked off their sides and put a storage unit right next to them. The other two, I just put fencing between stone and wood. They now have very little space to wander, so they eventually do start harvesting again.

As for nesters not nesting...I don't know. I'm assuming you already refreshed the window and checked to make sure the P3 is still on the nest...I had that problem at the beginning where it wasn't actually on the nest, and I found out when I refreshed. I will tell you, I have had a problem where I'll have a nester nest, and nothing shows up, but an egg grows somewhere else on the screen. It's very strange.

Oh my, I just checked my Habi and all of my 35 P3s died! And I remembered keeping them rested in their homes before I closed it, so it couldn't be because I didn't took care of them (and definitely not because of "old age" since the Gems are small).

When I was putting them inside the houses (before they died), there was also this odd glitch where their health/hunger/rest lines were messed up, is this what you're talking about?

If so, then I suppose this is happening to others as well (though probably not everyone). I'm glad to know that I didn't do anything wrong, but I hope TNT fixes this real soon. :(

I lost all 34 of my p3's last night.

I had a few eggs in my inventory that I hatched and when I put my nester on the nest and when I checked this morning there was no egg in the nest and no progress bar. I hope whatever's going on gets fixed soon.

I had thought that part of this problem was fixed. I had the same issue with P3s dying out while they were in the houses but it's been ok for a few days now. I still have the problem with the workers not harvesting but they're fenced in and eventually they start up again. I might be a bit more careful with the houses then in case the problem has started up again.

Anyone else checked to see if their Habi is still glitchy?

Edit: I've also experienced similar problems as neon_nightingale in the past few days, but it wasn't as "clean-swept" as this. So it's a little surprising.

I just opened my habi to see if the glitches are fixed and everything seems to be working fine now. I hope everyone else who is experiencing these glitches that yours get fixed soon.