so what's your favorite neopet?... and why?

NeoSmile

(Gosh I haven't been active on here recently)

I'm sure you can guess what my favourite Neopet species is: The AISHA!!!! They've always been my favourite since I started playing and still are. Also, anything looks good on them, well, almost. So they are easy to customise, at that. I have 2 Aishas, a Darigan and a Red, and they are both awesome.

I like variety, so I only have 2, and I also adore Xweetoks, which are my second favourite. Lupes, Acaras, Gelerts, Koi, Korbats, and Kougras follow suit. Yeah, i have a lot of favourites. But when you have a diverse amount of Neopets species, all those Neopets really grow on you.

Poogles have always been my favourite.

I have had my personal account for 5 years, but when I first started playing was about 10-11 years ago.

The lady I babysat for used to play and she let me play on her account then eventually gave it to me.

It had a purple poogle, This was when they weren't retired or whatever. I stopped playing for a bit and now

for the life of me I can't remember that accounts info and it was on her email. Sadly, I don't see her anymore.

But atleast this is my account now and I did everything all by myself and was lucky enough to find a guild with an

amazing adoption agency. I got a poogle from them and painted it Ghost.

They are sooooo cute :)

My top three are Kacheeks, Chias, and Poogles! Ever since I started playing about eight years ago, I have wanted a Poogle, and one day, I was randomly browsing through the pound and I found one! I was so happy. Kacheeks are great because they look good in most clothes and can be painted all the colors that I am interested in. Also, I think they are one of the few pets who look BETTER after their conversion! They just look...happier now, you know what I mean? Not that they weren't adorable before. But I digress. Chias are also awesome...not sure why, I just love the way they look! I think they're so cute and funny looking...I want one in real life because they look like they would be so fun to hug!