Hey, I'm New!

Kida155

Ok so.. Hi everyone. I'm new. xD Trying to find more KeyQuest fans.. -waves-

But with that comes a question.. are we allowed to advertise KQ plushies for sale here? c: Or is that against the rules..? I don't want to cause any trouble, I'm just curious, as I have a whole closet-full I'm needing to sell. Hehe.. XD;

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

Also, just to clear things up, advertising real-life items, such as KQ plushies, isn't allowed here at TDN. The reasoning being first, we abide by Neopets rules as well as their thoughts on certain subjects. They feel very strongly about purchasing items like these from other people.

Also, we don't allow the promoting of selling real life items of any type here, Neopets related or not, because there are too many risks, revolving around the safety of the forum community.

I'm no Keyquest player, but welcome to the forum Kida155. If you any more questions, just ask me or another staff member, and we'll get to you.

Also, enjoy the forum, and I'll be seeing you around.

welcome :)

i used to play kq like a boss until i realized how absolutely hideous i was at it

but anyway, i'm sure you'll find tons of players that are interested in kq ~ i believe we even have a thread w/ people looking for interested players

good luck, and enjoy your stay here ^_^

Hey, I'm Jess. I don't actually play it cause I think it will mkae the computer slow9er0, but then it's not a game everyone likes .We all like to do our own things on Neo. For me, it's customising!

Oh, and by the way, I saw a post from you on JN. I'll welcome you there too, if you make an "I'm new" topic there as well!

Kq is fun, but it lags my com. :(

Hello, there, and welcome! I'm Sweetdang (duh blur) and I hope to see you around the forum. KQ is fun, and we have a thread on KQ appricieation, complaints, and playing times. Maybe you'd like to check it out? :D Anyway, see you later! (Also, feel free to PM/NM me whenever if you have questions/queries/just want a chat. :yes: )

~*~Sweetdang~*~

hi kida!

welcome to the forum :)

i am ~Shoot Em All Peophin!~ , people call me SEAP here

a KQ fan?

you are on the same boat as me! ^^,

i always like, wanting to get gold keys as much as possible,

and.. you know, hoping to get 4x 1st piece of secret lab map (worth more than 500k ONLY for that piece)

and then, whaaaa! i am half-a-million richer now! hahaa!

do add me if you want to play KQ with me,

hoping that you will enjoy your stay as much as i do :)