Stamp Checklist

jesstelly

Hey, Just wondering if there is a stamp checklist ? and if not is it possible to get one in TDN? I know you guys have a page on which stamps go where but I find that when I am looking through the post office, i end up loseing the stamp I want while I go into my stamp album to see if I have it after going through yours to see where it belongs? :)

Thank you :)

Edit:

In addition to this is it possible to get a book checklist?

I know that both of these are huge asks but I know I would use them both constantly and I have read about other TDN members wanting them :)

And I am happy to help in any way I can :)

Thanks again :)

I personally use my guild for these. It has an amazing checklist for books, gourmet food, stamps, avatars, pretty much everything you could want. It also sorts them by pet so it is pretty nice. The web site is http://www.s2bookworld.co.uk/. Check it out. I have been doing it to get more stamps recently myself.

EDIT: It is also a lot of work to keep up with all the changing books/new things that come out. So it is a lot to ask of anyone to make all the databases and keep them accurate. The one i use has a list of prices too. They may not be perfect but it sure is nice when you are trying to decide what stamp to buy next.

every time i check, they come out with a new stamp it seems. (or even worse, a new stamp category!) i think it would be difficult for a site to keep up with, but what i do is just keep a list on an excel document and mark them off as i go along. (i also include the price and other things.) then whenever they add more stamps, i just insert them into a fresh row and voila, i'm up-to-date. :)

I think that putting a stamp and book check list on here would be great! I don't think it would be any harder than doing the avvie checklist.

I think that putting a stamp and book check list on here would be great! I don't think it would be any harder than doing the avvie checklist.

You're approximately correct in that it wouldn't be much harder than the avatar checklist, but it's important to note that taking on any additional projects doesn't just add to the overall workload once. Rather, it adds to the workload and keeps on adding - maintenance is always the critical issue with stuff like this.

That said, we are working on something along these lines. Precisely what, I can't say at the moment. :shiftyeyes_anim:

That said, we are working on something along these lines. Precisely what, I can't say at the moment. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Thank you all for your efforts, in any case. Best of luck with that which you are working on.:)

I have this little obsession with reading my Piscesmonkey books...I have only read him 1300+, but whatever.:P

and my sister has a similar obsession with stamps...

• 1 month later...

I give kudos to TDN for saying they are working on these lists. I'm sure they know what they are doing and will be more than happy to share once it's up.

I love the avatar part of the site, because it creates a list of what you have, so you don't repeat it. I'm sure stamps and books will be well worth the wait!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.