Habitarium Help

Angeló

i only have 5 nesters, and i make about 120k a day, but then again i leave it on for 10 or more hours at a time

in the long run, if you leave your habbie on for extended periods, then workers make more than nesters

if you can only leave it on for an hour or so, then nesters will make more than workers

i believe there were a few maths posts comparing the two floating around a few months ago.

(and just out of curiosity, why are you doomed?)

My first suggestion is to lose about half of your nesters. I usually have around 5 nesters and just replenish my bag. When the pets die off there are plenty in there to fix the population just don't make every guy possible so you know what the egg made. This is if you are willing to leave it running for most of the day though. If not make tons of nesters and loose most of your workers. This was is far more labor intensive on you though.

Next it may be smart to loose the things out that you don't need. If you want to make lots of np from it you want to keep most of the board clear of objects (i think its an 11x11 square from the top left corner and that is only where the gems produce) Also it is smart not to have tons of items out so it will fun faster.

Last it is smart to harvest lots of nests, upgrade them to level three and then discard them. You don't get any experience for discarding them but you need to use the resources somehow. And on that don't collect water or grass unless you want to leave food out. I find it is just easier to throw them all in the houses instead of doing it that way but its personal preference.

I left it on for 6 hrs and it only gave me 5 gems !!

what gives ??

Did you minimize the window of the running Habi? Apparently if you did, the performance of your P3s harvesting will be slightly (if not much) slower than when you left it running with the window maximized. So to get better results, you should have more Nesters than Workers if this is the case.

P.S. Are all your Nests and Storages fully upgraded to level 3?

Did you minimize the window of the running Habi?

no ... I didn't ... I left the Habi window open

So to get better results, you should have more Nesters than Workers if this is the case

i've always had this combination of workers/nesters ... and i always have them harvesting well

Are all your Nests and Storages fully upgraded to level 3?

of course :)

It looks like some of your workers aren't blocked off from the storages. If that's the case then they waste time walking back and forth from the resource to the storage, which cuts down your profits. You should blockade either your storages or your workers - since you have a lot of storages the latter would work best.

Also, a strategy I find effective is to only harvest wood, mud, and stone, and then use it up buying and upgrading nests. (However, I only upgrade once, to Level 2, because the resource/xp ratio is higher.)

And as Batman said, if you want to get the most np out of your habi it's better not to have too many decorations/structures. I would get rid of anything that you don't need to block your workers in. This includes your houses; I keep mine in my bag and only take them out when I'm resting my P3s. This will free up space for gems to appear, and your habi will run faster.

(EDIT: Here is a guide to habi efficiency that I found useful. It might give you some ideas.)

It looks like some of your workers aren't blocked off from the storages. If that's the case then they waste time walking back and forth from the resource to the storage, which cuts down your profits. You should blockade either your storages or your workers - since you have a lot of storages the latter would work best.

Well, since you don't seem to be doing anything wrong, perhaps what eel said is a part of your problem (quoted above). By the looks of your Habi's screenshot, it does appear that your Workers are not properly blocked. Remember that your P3s don't need to have paths to excess the storages. And try to leave only one or two squares of empty spaces surrounding each of your resources. Here are some of my examples:

P3s-Woods.png

P3s-Rocks.png

You may also replace the decorations with houses to block them instead, but I find it harder to pick up my P3s that way.

Another thing that might have effected it is if you have collected the max amount of a resource and have the pets blocked by the resource. They basically do nothing the entire time. It sounds like you are getting the hang of it though.

Another thing that might have effected it is if you have collected the max amount of a resource and have the pets blocked by the resource. They basically do nothing the entire time. It sounds like you are getting the hang of it though.

nah i always buy barracks to keep my resources down :D

i re-arranged the whole thing ...

habhab.jpg