Negative NPs???

Claira

So I was doing my dailies and looked up at my NP count and where it WAS +62 NP, it is now -536 NP.

How is this possible?

Correction, it's -538 NP, not -536. Although I doubt it matters either way :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, use the "Edit" button if you want to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, this happens to me often, usally after a turn at Apple Bobbing.

If you participate in any daily that could make you lose neopoints and you don't have enough neopoints on hand, it will go into the negative.

If you withdraw 536 NPs from the bank, your NPs on hand will go back to zero.

This way even if you don't have the amount they are trying to take away on hand, they still remove the NPs.

I know it sucks, but its how Neo works.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I did go apple bobbing shortly before I noticed I think. Bart didn't tell me I'd lost anything though. This really sucks, I assumed I was safe if I didn't carry NP when visiting these places :rolleyes_anim: At least I'll know for next time.

Bart has gotten me many times, Apple Bobbing doesn't tell you that you lose something, certain outcomes are negative and result in the loss of neopoints, you usually only notice afterwards when your neopoints are gone.

Glad I could be of assistance. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.